Each Firewall includes set of principles to guard your apparatus from the malicious attacks and viruses. You might even add some custom principles depending on your requirements. The alteration of these rules is extremely simple and easy but sometimes you might confront difficulties. These problems are resolvable and need no specialized knowledge you just have to directly visit norton.com/setup. Here in this guide we will be describing the procedure to Insert Traffic Rules and Application rules Norton Smart Firewall.
EASY STEPS TO ADD TRAFFIC RULES AND APPLICATION RULES NORTON SMART FIREWALL
STEPS TO ADD APPLICATION RULES:
• First of all, you have to start Norton application.
• Double-click on the icon to start the program.
• Then, you have to click the Preferences option.
• Additionally, pick Firewall, Then go to the Program tab.
• In the listing, you want to pick the application for which you would like to incorporate rule.
• After choosing the app, click on Modify.
• You're permitted to alter the accessibility level of this app.
• Additionally, click the Insert button that's about the Rules window.
• Now, you want to follow the drives displaying on the display to complete the process.
• In the Long Run, click OK to exit in the Insert Control window.
STEPS TO ADD TRAFFIC RULE:
• Primarily, start your Norton Antivirus Program and go to the Dashboard.
• Select the Preferences option to open the Preferences window.
• Currently, you want to click the Firewall button.
• Additionally, pick Traffic Rule tab and click the Tab choice.
• Follow the prompts showing on the display to include the traffic rules at the Norton Smart Firewall.
• Then, click OK to exit Traffic Rules window.
You may Insert Traffic Rules and Application rules with Norton Smart Firewall too, if you obey the specified process. Additionally, you have the supply to alter the criteria, if the principles aren't functioning in accordance with you. If you find it hard to stick to the process you might contact to our expert technician.