Do you want to improve and speed up the functionality of Windows 7? Let's discuss how you can achieve this by customizing and customizing some features of Windows. Many of these options may also be available on Windows Server and 8 versions; that's why I think this guide is a great starting point to improve all the features of the Windows operating system. I really don't know how many of you lost your slow performance, errors or maybe blue screens when working on the Windows platform, however, I have been working with Windows 7 and earlier versions for a long time and I can say that the default operating system configurations can be tuned to provide better results regarding functionalities. I will not talk about improving parts of the equipment, because you can already understand that without proper configuration of the equipment, trimming may not bring any results. Look at improving physical memory, processor and graphics card where necessary. Check the recommended configuration of Windows 7 and compare it with your own. My home computer has about 4 GB of RAM and an Intel I3 processor and I have no problems running this version of Windows. Of course, when I run programs using many tools (application development, video matching), sometimes I have poor performance. You must select the hardware settings depending on your requirements (what software will you probably use on your own workstation). I advise you to buy and configure an SSD hard drive for your computer's operating system. After installing Windows 7 on the SSD, the functionality of my computer has increased significantly, so I recommend this update to everyone. Run disk cleanup, Defragment and rate disk These instruments are used to speed up your disk. To make this happen, right-click the desired partition (on which the operating system is configured) and click "Properties". Now select the "Tools" tab and then click on some of the tools listed below:
1. Run disk cleanup, Defrag and check disk The "disk defragmentation tool" will fill the data cubes stored on the hard disk to make it easier for the operating system to obtain. The "Error Checking" will correct any errors on your hard disk. I prefer to run the command line tool instead of the GUI. Control Prompt /r The "/ r" parameter will find bad sectors and recover data that can be read, but will also fix disk errors. Note that these tools need some time to complete.
2. Disable unnecessary visual effects The "Disk Cleanup" tool is used to remove unnecessary data saved on your computer, such as temporary Internet files, thumbnails, debug dump files, etc. To run this tool, just type "Disk Cleanup" from the search bar. Then you will be asked to put a disk on the partition where the application will run. After calculating the disk space you get, you'll be directed to the next screen: Select all the items you want to eliminate, then click "OK". Turn off unnecessary visual results As you probably know, Windows starts by default with several visual effects running. Features such as Windows Aero, shadows or thumbnails can be turned off to increase computer performance. Click "My Computer" and then select "Properties". After opening the window, click "Advanced system configurations" on the perfect page.
3. Update Windows with the latest definitions Visible effects. Effects. Then choose one of the available options. You can customize your preferences for "best performance", "best appearance" or choose the features you want to run: Update Windows with all the latest definitions One of the important steps in optimizing your computer's performance is to install the latest updates. At a minimum, you should implement security and critical updates to better avoid errors, errors, malware configurations or intrusions. Keep in mind that Microsoft often releases updates to fix any known errors that occur in a new Windows installation. Some of these updates can even fix and optimize performance problems. Wait for Windows to find all available updates and select the ones you want to configure. In the long run, you will probably need to restart your workstation.
4. Disable unused programs that run at startup We remind you that your computer will probably run applications that are not required all the time. Some of these programs can be turned off to increase speed. To achieve this, I prefer to use the Microsoft System Configuration Utility. You can run it by typing "Msconfig" at the command prompt: Navigate into the"Startup" tab and deselect the apps That Aren't required: For example, iTunes, QuickTime and Adobe Manager may be turned off to increase the functionality of your computer. Remember that these programs can run in the trunk, so as an individual you may not know about operational processes. Hide unused Windows services
5. Disable unused Windows Services You can also maximize the functionality of your computer using new Windows services. By remembering them, you increase the available RAM and processor. Open "Services" games in almost any way (I'm used to running the service console Services.msc scan at a command prompt): Control Prompt Services.msc Select the services you want to disable, right-click them, and then select "Properties". In the next window, you can set the "Startup type" support to "Disabled".
6. Scan your computer for malware Services such as Tablet PC Input Agency or Windows Indexing Service may be disabled if you do not need them. In most cases, your computer may have poor performance because it can be infected with viruses. The best way to deal with viruses is to install the antivirus program and operate it normally. In Windows 7, you can install Microsoft Security Essentials at no cost and can perform this task flawlessly. If any issues occur contact Windows 7 Support and get a solution. You always have the option of choosing another security program such as AVG, Nod32, Kaspersky, etc. This instrument can be used for some time before registration or purchase. I worked with this program and would recommend it to anyone. A number of malware was detected and cleaned on my personal computer with this instrument.
7. Use CCleaner or any other optimizing software This instrument is quite powerful and can be used to significantly increase the speed of the computer. This program will scan every area of your personal computer and clean and repair such things as registry keys, temporary files, trash, cookies, and history, etc.