Are you getting a problem with your Yahoo account or need to deactivate the Yahoo account key for any reason? We're here to fix all your problems with your Yahoo account, whether it's a minor troubleshooting or a drastically hacked account. Also, if you want to revert to your password login method or if you proceed to two-step verification, you must deactivate the Yahoo Account Key feature in your account. Now don't wait any longer and start following the steps below:
• Visit the Yahoo account security page, then pick the Manage option under the Key tab of the Yahoo account.
• Turn the dial to the right to deactivate or deactivate the function.
• You can also pick the Disable Account Key option at the bottom of the page to return to the password method.
• If you want to disable the Account Key feature from a Yahoo Mobile app, tap the Menu icon from the account key allowed for the app.
• Pick the Account Key icon then click on Manage Account.
• Here, also tap the toggle to the right of any device to toggle the account key on or off.
• You can also pick the Disable Account Key option at the bottom of the screen to use the previous password method to log into your account.
We hope you found this blog helpful and happily deactivated your account key. Still, if you experience another type of difficulty with your Yahoo account, you will be glad to know that Yahoo is easily accessible during the call. Just call to Yahoo Mail support number to contact the certified professional experts.