To use AOL on your iPhone, there are two ways to do it, the first is to download the AOL Mail application to your phone and the second is to add AOL to iPhone default email application. In this short article, we will discuss both methods, so let's start with the first method.
Method 1: Add AOL to iPhone default application
Following are the steps to set up your AOL email in iPhone’s default email application:
1. Open your phone settings.
2. By scrolling through it, locate the “Email” tab and tap on it.
3. Now, tap on the “Accounts” option and then “Add Accounts”.
4. From the visible page, choose your email service provider, i.e., AOL. If it is not in the list select “Other”.
5. On the prompted screen fill in your email address and password and tap on the “Next” button.
6. It will take few seconds to verify details. If it will be unable to find the service provider then a screen will be prompted where you have to do the following AOL IMAP settings iPhone, otherwise no need.
a. Incoming Mail Server: imap.aol.com
i. Port No.: 993
ii. Encrypted Connection: SSL/TLS or SSL
b. Outgoing Mail Server: smtp.aol.com
i. Port No.: 465
ii. Encrypted Connection: SSL/ TLS, Auto
7. Tap “Next and you are done with AOL mail settings to iPhone.
Method 2: Download the AOL app on your iPhone
1. First, you have to go to your Apple app store.
2. In the search box, type AOL and search.
3. Select the “AOL: News Email Weather Video” and tap on the Get button.
5. After complete installation, open the app and login to your AOL account.
People Also Ask:-
Why can't I add my AOL mail to my iPhone?
How do I add AOL to my mail app?
Why is my AOL email not syncing?
Is AOL a POP or IMAP server?