Although TurboTax is one of the popular tax preparation tools where users need to file their annual tax returns with the effect of their account registration, it is not away from hackers who always lookout to take advantage of hacking your account. So most of its users want to know how to proceed on TurboTax reset password in order to recover their account. If you are unable to recover your account password on your own, you must follow some of the steps down below.
Steps to Recover TurboTax Account
• The first thing you must do is to visit the merchant service center’s sign-in page.
Note: Changing your password here also affects your password for other intuit products – such as TurboTax and Quickbooks, etc.
• Now, click on Forgot your password? Link.
• Then, enter your User Id – which is your email address and click Next button.
• After that, answer to your security question and enter a new password in the Enter New Password and Confirm password fields.
• Now, check your mail inbox coming from the intuit service.
• Open the email and click the confirmation link it has.
In this way, your account will be recovered with the new password you provided.
Get In Touch With Our Service
If you need further assistance in recovering the account password, you must call one of our executives right away. Our service also provides on several error code issues associated with the TurboTax. In case, if you are getting one of the common error code issues – that is TurboTax error code 42015, you must call one of our TurboTax representatives.
Read more Turbotax Errors with Solutions: