With the increasing popularity of the iPhone, the urge to replace Android phones has become immensely common. The first thing that comes to your mind, when you decide to replace it is to import your Gmail Contacts on the iOS device. No doubt, this particular action should be on your priority list, as the contacts you have saved must be immensely essential for you. So, of course, it is a significant action to proceed with the syncing process.
Check out the steps to do it
You might have to carefully deal with the certain steps that would eventually help you to sync your Gmail Contacts on iPhone.
• At First, you are required to launch settings app on your ios device
• You are supposed to scroll down
• There, you are required to tap on the Account and Password
• After that, you are supposed to tap on Add Account
• Then, you would be presented a huge list with multiple options
• You are supposed to click on select the Google
• After that, you are required to enter your Google ID
• Then, tap on the next button
• You are supposed to enter your password
• Thereafter tap on the next button
These are some of the common ways to sync your Gmail Contacts to iPhone. Reading the blog and carefully implementing the steps might help you to find a proper solution and steps for the concerned issue. Also, check out the number of Gmail Customer service to find a proper solution for the concerned problem.