Gmail is one of the most popular email services that is used by tons of people from around the globe. You can also set up your mail in third party clients like Outlook to easily manage your emails and to avoid Gmail problems.
If you are one such user, who wants to set up your mail account in Outlook, we bring you a complete guide on how you can do so.
Steps to Configure Gmail Account Settings for Outlook
1. Open your web browser and visit this link, http://mail.google.com/. Now click on the security settings of your mail account.
2. Choose the settings option from there.
3. You will now have to activate forwarding and email account type, be it IMAP or POP, available under the settings.
4. Next up, enable the IMAP from the IMAP access center. Save the changes that are made by you.
5. After doing this, go back up and click on the Google apps icon that is on the right-hand side of your computer screen.
6. Click on the “my account” and sign in using your correct credentials.
7. Now enable the two-step verification if you haven’t done it before.
8. Next, select the mail on my windows computer setting from the screen and tap on generate.
9. A password will be generated for you. Make sure that you write it down and leave no spaces.
Steps to Set up Gmail in Outlook
1. Open Outlook and click on the File menu to begin.
2. Now click on add account and select the new option in the next window.
3. Now enter your correct login credentials and hit connect.
4. All you have to do is click on done to connect your Gmail to Outlook. For more info, you may contact the Google help center.
Visit also - https://onlinegeeks.net/