Recovering the Gmail password is pretty easy, you don’t need to do anything special for that. If you are new to this, then you can follow these steps to complete the recovery process of your Gmail account.
How to recover Gmail Password via SMS:
1. First, you need to open Gmail in the default web browser on your computer, enter your username int the username field and hit the Next button.
2. Now, you need to click on the Forgot Password button located right below the password field.
3. Then, you need to click on the skip button until you reach the phone number option.
4. When you reach the phone number option, confirm the phone number already listed on your account and click on the Next button.
5. You will receive an SMS on your phone with verification code, enter that code to Verify Box and hit next.
6. Now, you need to enter the new password for your account and confirm it.
You will be able to access your Gmail account once again after following these steps.