If you are struggling with a locked Snapchat account, so you may be wondering why my Snapchat is locked. These are the reasons for which your account could be locked.
1. Copying someone else’s username
2. Using inappropriate content
3. Sending adult content to other users
4. Violating Snapchat’s guidelines
There are different ways that you can use to unlock a temporarily locked Snapchat account.
1. Unlock From the browser
If your Snapchat account has been locked, then you will get an email regarding the same.
1. Open the email in your inbox and click the link given by Snapchat.
2. Now, you need to use your login credentials to log into the account and then confirm by entering the code sent to your mobile.
2. Change the Username
You can also perform snapchat.com unlock by changing the username of your account.
Open the Settings on your Snapchat and then tap on the option of ‘Change Username’. Follow the on-screen instructions to get access to your account back.
3. Change the Password
You can always change your account password to go through Snapchat account unlock. You should look through the security section of your account to change the password of your account and then use it.
We hope that we have been able to resolve any problem you are having with your Snapchat account. Wondering how to unlock a temporarily locked Snapchat account, carefully read through our blog.