Microsoft Office 2010 is a suite for Microsoft Windows. It was released to manufacturing on April 15, 2010, and it was made available for retail and online purchase on June 15, 2010. This is the successor to Office 2007 and the predecessor to Office 2013. Research and development of Office 2010 began in 2006, before the release of the predecessor.
Activate Microsoft Office 2010 without the Product Key for Free 2021
1. You have to download the office 2010 license files library and then extract it.
2. You have to open the Office_2010_Library folder, and then you have to move the library folder to the C drive.
3. You open cmd and paste these codes:
4. You will have to convert your Office 2010 retail license to volume one.
5. Ensure your PC is connected to the internet, paste these codes in cmd
6. And you are done.
Microsoft Office 2010 is an outdated version, Windows computer users feel that they are comfortable using the version of Office 2010. This is reasonable because Microsoft Office 2010 offers features that are quite complete and useful in work. So it would be a shame if there are a few features from the office that don’t work because they haven’t been activated yet.
The most common issue when Microsoft office 2010 has not been activated is that it cannot be used for editing or even for opening documents. Apart from this, various important features suffer from the same issue. The characteristic of a Microsoft Office that is not active yet is the appearance of a window asking for activation via the product key. When you open service from office 2010, it displays a product notice warning message.
Some steps on how to activate office 2010 with CMD.
1. Visit the page. 2. Then copy the entire code from the page. 3. Paste the code. 4. Save the File with the name office 2010.cmd. 5. Right-click the office 2010.cmd file and run as administrator. 6. CMD will open and wait for it to finish. 7. Microsoft office 2010 has been activated.
For more read - https://thetechwide.com/