To Create a Business Page on Facebook, follow the below-mentioned steps:
1. Sign in to your Facebook account as you will be able to create a Facebook business page directly from your profile.
2. Create a Page on Facebook by clicking at the top-right hand corner on the drop-down arrow. From there, click ‘Create Page.’
3. Choose Category but as you’re creating a page for a business, so directly click the ‘Get Started’ button for that option.
4. Enter your business information as you’ll need to enter basic information about your business like your name, address, phone number and page category, etc.
5. Upload your profile picture and cover photo of a high-resolution shot:
. For profile photos- 170 x 170 pixels
. For cover photos- 828 x 315 pixels
6. Add some additional business details such as short description, business hours, create a group and add a website link, etc.