It can be possible that your system’s sounds suddenly may be very low or not have any audio at all. In this case, you need to fix the sound issues of your operating system with the help of below-mentioned steps about “how to Fix Sound on Windows 10:”
Select your Playback Device:
1. In order to verify which playback device your PC is using, click left on the ‘Speaker icon.’
2. Then, click the arrow to increase the volume if it sets to low automatically.
3. After that, select your preferred playback device.
1. Ensure that the Speaker’s power is ‘On’ and its volume should be high enough to be heard.
2. Also, make sure that speakers are connected or plugged-in properly.
1. Open the volume slider from the Taskbar menu.
2. Then, move the slider to set the volume level high.
3. And, you can also set each application volume by clicking on ‘Open Volume Mixer.’