In order to enhance the audio experience of your Windows operating system and to have better control over the audio adapters of your PC's sound system, it is suggested to have a Realtek HD Audio Driver that comes pre-packed with Realtek Audio Manager. And, for that one needs to install the Realtek HD Audio Driver in their Windows operating system by following these steps:
1. First and foremost open your computer and then simply open ‘Quick Access Menu’ by pressing (Win X) key shortcut together
2. Then, search for Device Manager and open it in order to expand its category of ‘Sound, video, and game controller.’
3. Under it, click on the ‘Update Driver’ button and select the ‘Search automatically or Update driver software.’
4. Doing so, Windows update driver software will search for the latest driver and reinstall it automatically on your PC.
5. After that, paste this location “C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA” in ‘Run Dialog Box’ to open the ‘Realtek HD Audio Manager Application’ folder for pinning it to the TaskBar menu in order to create its shortcut for easily accessing in whenever you need.
For More Details, Visit Here: https://installwindows10.hatenablog.com/entry/Install-Realtek-HD-Audio-Manager-in-Windows-10