Well, if you have forgotten the Bigpond/Telstra username and password, then you’ve come to the right page. Bigpond login webmail has now shifted to the Telstra domain and you need to access Telstra services to reset the username or password.
Here are the steps required for Telstra webmail username and password reset.
Recover the Username– just follow these steps to recover the username:
1. Open a browser and go to the Forgotten Username Page of Telstra and enter your email address linked to your Telstra account and your mobile number.
2. And then click on the Next button and if you’ve registered with the Telstra email, you will get your ID within 10 minutes.
Forgotten Telstra Password– If you’ve forgotten Telstra Password, then you need to follow these steps.
1. Open a browser and go to the Forgotten Password Page of Telstra and enter your username and confirm that you are not a robot and click on the Send Email button.
2. Now, you will revive a link from Telstra within 10 minutes to reset the password.
3. Open your email and click on that link and a new page will open to reset the password.
4. Enter a new password for Telstra and confirm it, then click on the Reset Password button.
This way you can easily recover the username and password of your Telstra account, however, go to Getassist.net technology blog, if you’re stuck on something.