For a business analyst to be successful, it is important for him to understand the concepts of ECBA exam prep and the meet prerequisites provided by the IIBA. There are multiple preparation methods to complete the entire course, through which you will be able to use critical methods and tools which will ensure that you ready for the exam.
Here is a 3 Step ECBA prep strategy
1. Understand the concepts of Business Analysis.
Let us assume that you are new to the business analysis domain, you should initially understand the basics of BA and how the entire thing works. This is helpful as, once when you start preparing from the BABOK guide, which is the core study material featured in the ECBA exam prep, you can grasp the contents of the guide much easily.
2. Familiarize yourself with the BABOK guide.
There are certain aspects that you need to go through before you appear for the examination – Exam blueprint, format and information. You can do so by enrolling in the mandatory formal ECBA certification training. There are different domains along with the percentage weight of the content.
• Requirement Analysis and Design Definition – 30%
• Requirement Lifecycle Management – 15%
• Strategy Analysis – 15%
• Business Analysis Planning and Monitoring – 14%
• Solution Evaluation – 14%
• Elicitation and Collaboration – 12%
3. Use the ECBA tools.
There are a few sites that are accessible and give free exam papers and mock tests that you have to review once in a while. The daily study plan, mock tests and simulators train you with the sort and extent of the asked questions in the real examination. As the ECBA exam prep meets your time and a solid study plan and it is somewhat of a task itself.
The professional business analysis credential helps one to comprehend the business process management and play a role in designing and delivering better solutions to an organization.
Below are the requirements for this BA Certification:
• No prior business experience is required.
• No Knowledge area experience required.
• Minimum of 21 hours of professional development ECBA certification training in last 4 years.
If you wish to seek an professional training institute for professional credentials such as CBAP, ECBA, CCBA and Business Analyst Training , you can get in touch with Education Edge.