CBAP Certification has recently gained its importance, due to the growth in demand of certified Business Analysts across industries in Canada. Organizations tend to hire certified individuals, rather than the non-certified ones, basically because of the skills, knowledge and expertise they hold, to tackle business process, effectively and efficiently. There are certain facile steps you need to go through, in order to successfully acquire the prestigious Business Analysis credential.
What are the basics steps to get the CBAP credential?
In order to get CBAP Certification Toronto, one must actively follow the below mentioned steps.
• First and foremost, you must confirm your business analysis experience. The IIBA requires you to have 5 years (7,500) hours of business analysis experience and additionally you must demonstrate 900 hours of experience, of at least 4 of 6 the knowledge areas in the BABOK guide.
• Next, you must undergo the formal 35 hour professional training and have them documented. There are numerous BA Training institutes you can get in touch with, who are authorized by the IIBA to deliver quality training services.
• Submit your certification application. You can go to the official IIBA website, and fill in the required details, some of the basic ones include, your work experience and professional development hours (PDUs). Also you must include two references, who can verify your documentation.
• Have a thorough understanding of the BABOK guide. The Business Analysis Body of Knowledge (BABOK) guide is the core study and reference guide for the questions asked in the examination. You must be completely familiar with the domains and knowledge areas featured in the guide, to land of a good score in your CBAP Exam.
Final steps to ace the CBAP examination
• You must then, schedule your examination dates. It usually takes 2-3 months to undergo the CBAP Exam prep. You can always reschedule your examination dates, if you fail to crack the examination on the first attempt. All the best!