One of the most cost-effective ways to get more traffic and reach new customers to your e-commerce website is through website translation and localization.
Website localization is not the mere translation of your online content into local languages. Firstly, it includes keyword research with professional SEO tools. If the translated content does not contain the keywords that the target audience is using while searching the web that means, that the website localization will be useless and will never bring the expected results.
Secondly, website localization includes using graphics, date and time formats, currencies that the target region can identify with. A simple translation service cannot capture the cultural connotation of the region. By localizing the content, you are able to talk to customers in their own language, bridging the language and cultural barriers.
Therefore, if your company wants to
- get more organic traffic;
- improve conversion rates;
- strengthen their brand;
- enhance user experience and SEO on a global scale,
you should localize your e-commerce website into the languages that your customers speak.
To avoid useless website translation, here is the list of leading localization companies providing professional website localization services:
1. Translation services by BeTranslated will help you reach customers from France, Germany, Denmark, Spain, Italy and Asian countries. This boutique translation agency accurately translates websites convincing new prospects to contact you.
2. Russian translator services from Hanna Sles will be the best choice if you are going to increase online sales in the Russian-speaking markets. Before starting any project, she always carries out keyword research with SEO tools, develops LSI for the Russian market. In this way, your investments into Russian localization will never be useless.
3. AdHoc Translations company thinks holistically and is always solution-oriented, and their goal is to make it easy for their customers, so that they get a text that sells and converts regardless of the language. In this way they can make a difference for their customers and contribute to their global success by providing professional translation of website.
4. Gengo, a Lionbridge company, is a global provider of crowdsourced human translation at scale. Via their online order form or API integration, individuals and businesses worldwide can order online translations from a network of 500,000 pre-tested contributors working across 300 languages.
5. Day Translations company delivers the fastest, safest, and most accurate language services language translation services for online stores. By adapting e-stores to new cultures, their cutting-edge localization services will ensure consistency of the brand identity and global success in many countries for your website.
6. With Tolingo as a partner for translating your website, there are no limits. Thanks to their perfect solutions and technological support, extracting the website content has become a seamless process. After that, professional translators localize your e-commerce website and then add it to your CMS once again. The company provides translation services into any world language.
7. 24translate has been connecting small and mid-sized German companies with the rest of the world for two decades. When expanding into new markets, global leaders such as tesa, Feintool, and ThyssenKrupp regularly rely on our technology and professional expertise. 24translate's customers enjoy 24/7 access to every aspect of our company's proven translation management system, which guarantees consistent quality and reliability. 150 employees and over 7000 connected translators worldwide ensure the success of 24translate in Germany and Switzerland.
8. Venga Global partners with clients to help them communicate globally. The company offers website translation and localization services in over 100 languages, emphasizing quality while balancing brand consistency with local language preferences. By combining the advanced website translation tools with Venga’s roster of experienced and vetted translators, our customers get tailored translation for their global website.
9. More than 5000 companies around the world trust Translate By Humans to make their websites appeal to their global audiences. Translate By Humans offers end-to-end website localization services including SEO-friendly translations, free samples, live website review, CMS translation management, translation memory management, and translation API integration.
10. TranslateMedia is a global language service provider and technology company that delivers strategy, translation, transcreation and marketing services to global brands - helping them grow globally while protecting their brand identity in international markets. TranslateMedia develops technology to seamlessly integrate with all of the major CMSs and eCommerce platforms - drastically improving turnaround times and increasing speed to market.
11. To have an edge on the competition and gain international market share in today’s crowded global arena, you must deliver brand experiences to your international clients in their language. Accelingo's website translation services will help you create, launch, adapt, and optimize multilingual websites simply and cost-effectively.