How To Recover Google Account
You tried to log into your Google account quite a few times but unable to log into the account? Then it is quite possible that you are not entering the correct password. If this is the case, then you need to recover your Google account so that you get back the access of the same account. In case, you want to know how to proceed for Google account recovery for Android devices then you can follow the steps that are stated further.
Steps to Know How to Recover Google Account on Android!
1. Start by unlocking your Android device and head over to Google application rom the application home screen of the device.
2. When the sign-in page gets displayed asking for login details, enter the username in the page and tap on the Forget Password option from the bottom of the screen.
3. This will redirect you to the Google recovery page where you will be required to choose any one recovery option. If you choose recovery with text, then check the number and tap on Send Code.
4. When you receive the SMS, check the same and enter the verification code on the page and tap Next.
5. After the code is checked, Google will allow you to create a new password. Make sure that you create a new password that is easy for you to remember.
6. To confirm, enter the same in the second column and tap OK.
Therefore, with the help of the above information users can get back the access of Google account. The users who do not have a phone number linked to the account have the option to use other recovery options. Options like recovery email or security questions are the other ways for Google account recovery for Android and get back the access. If these did not help then you can contact the customer service of Google account. This customer service is 24/7 active.