Food Licensing Registration System (FLRS) is an online system started by the central government to facilitate Food Business Operator (FBO) of India to apply for FSSAI Registration. Food safety standard authority of India (FSSAI) provides food license number for Food Business operators (FPO). FSSAI License is a 14 digit number to ensure the safety and purity of the food products. FSSAI Registration can only be applied for a maximum of 5 years.
There are three types of FSSAI Food License:
• Basic Food License: Food Business Operator should apply for Basic FSSAI Food license if the firm turnover below 12 Lakh. It is valid across India.
• State Food License: Food Business Operator should apply for state FSSAI Food license if the firm turnover above 12 Lakh and below 20 crores. It is valid across India.
• Central Food License: Food Business Operator should apply for state FSSAI Food license if the firm turnover above 20 crores, It is valid across India.
FLRS system allows to track the Food License application status with the reference number provided during FSSAI Registration. After FSSAI Application approval, the FSSAI license certificate is sent to the applicant over to email by the Department.
Documents Required For Registration-
1. Copy of Self-attested PAN Card of all the Directors/ proprietor/Partners.
2. Copy of Self-attested ADDRESS PROOF of all the Directors/ proprietor/Partners.
3. Photographs of all the Directors/ proprietor/Partners.
4. Copy of Proof for Firm Registration/Company Registration
5. Current House Tax/ Water Bill/Electricity Bill/ Etc Copy of the premises
6. Rent Agreement of the Rented Property
7. Photo of Manufacturing Unit
8. List of Machine used in the Firm
9. FSSAI Declaration Form.
Information Required About The Company
• Kind of Food business
• Name of the Owner/Applicant/Firm Name
• Designation of the Applicant
• Professional Mobile number of the Firm
• Professional Email id of the Firm
• Official Address of business premises
• Description of the food items Manufactured, Import or Sale
• Food Business Annual turnover, if existing, along with any supporting document(s) showing proof of income
• Blueprint or layout of the area location.
• water Analysis report from a recognized/public health laboratory.
• New Food business - Add Starting date
FinacBooks can assist you with FSSAI Registration application for food business operators in India. Our professional help you with check the eligibility of type of license and application to register for FSSAI License procedures.