HP printer is a multi-purpose device as it allows you to scan, copy, print and fax using the same device. The scanning feature provided by HP is capable of reading almost any type of 2D images that include photos and drawings. After scanning the image, you can directly send it to any folder of your computer. The HP printer functions the same way when it comes to scanning so it doesn’t really matter which HP printer model you own. Make sure you have the HP software CD with you to begin the scanning. Moreover, you have the liberty to call at the HP Printer Tech Support Phone Number in case you are seeking expert’s guidance for the same.
Use the steps provided underneath to all your printer scan from the HP PC:
● Begin by installing the HP software that came with your printer. If you have already installed it, open the program on your computer.
● Now, put the file you want to scan on the glass scanner facing downwards. Also, ensure that edges of the paper are touching the sides with the arrows pointing to it.
● After opening the software program, select the logo of a wrench that is the ‘Settings’ option.
● Next, select the type of the file you are scanning, if it is a picture or a document.
● Then press the option ‘Scan Picture’ or ‘Scan Document’.
Now wait and let the printer finish scanning. Whenever you scan something, it gets saved to the default folder selected by the software used for the scanning process. If you are not sure about this, you will be required to enter the location where you want to save your document. After selecting the location, press ‘Ok’. This way you can easily scan your documents using the scan option of the HP printer.
In case there is any difficulty faced by you while performing the scanning, you can simply get in touch with HP Customer Care Number. Apart from this, if you have any other problems related to your HP printer, contacting the technicians will prove helpful. The technicians are round the clock available to help you with the issues related to printing or scanning through the HP device. They are certified, well-trained, and experienced in fixing the HP issues at the earliest. The tech support facility comes handy when you have an urgency to use your printing device and there is no other easy option that dialing our tech support number. The technical team is always ready to help and provide the best and effective solutions to all of you in need. Make sure you call us the same moment you face an issue with your HP printer and we will try our best to make the issue disappear.