You opened your Yahoo email account to send emails but the first thing that appears on your screen is error code 475: suspicious activity was detected on your account, no matter how many times you tried to reconnect with the server, the error code 475 keeps popping up on your screen. If this is the case you are here, stick to the end of this article. Read on to know how you can remove Yahoo error code 475.
How to fix Yahoo Error code 475?
Yahoo takes control of your account if any suspicious activity is detected on it. Consequently, you can receive and read emails but cannot send any. Thus, the only effective solution to it is to change your account password. It will assure the safety of your account and thereby make Yahoo grant you access to your account like before.
Change your Yahoo email password to get your account out of suspicion
1. Open the Yahoo mail app and locate the settings option in the menu.
2. Now, navigate the Manage Account option and search your account name.
3. Go to Account Info> Security Settings.
4. You will be asked to enter your account password to ensure you are the genuine user of this account.
5. Provide the account password to initiate the process.
6. Follow on-screen instructions to change your Yahoo account password.
1. Remove the problematic email
2. Check your internet connections
3. Try logging in again with a new Yahoo email password to fix yahoo error code 475.
4. Change the browser to avoid error code 475.