Launching a taxi application like Ola is not a difficult task anymore since there are clone scripts available now. But it is necessary for you to know the details and features to include before starting it.
Generally, there are two types of models whether you choose an Ola clone or build a new app from scratch: Aggregator model, Ownership model. An aggregator is where you will act as a mediator between cab owners, and customers and Ownership can be chosen if you have a fleet and can offer the hire. So you must be clear with this before developing the app.
Once you have decided, you must concentrate on integrating a few must-have features in your app-like Ola.
- Choose a quality cab booking software for your business
- Make sure to build a user-friendly layout for easy navigation
- Choose a secure payment gateway
- Engage and build conversations with your customers through social media.
- Develop a scalable revenue model
- Come up with a different market approach to be unique
- Plan to provide different types of car service based on people’s comfort
Apart from these, you must consider few aspects like user experience, online presence, services to end-user etc. These are the few things that you must take care of before starting a business like Ola.