Java, vibrating word in today’s era. You can find Java everywhere desktop, mobile or card, and so is Java programmers. The high demand for Java provides huge job opportunities for students. This reason raises the need for learning the Java programming language. Moreover, Programming Help provides the required time to you for understanding the concepts of the subject. And, time is everything when you want to be master in a specific field.
What comes in your mind when you are thinking to write effective homework? Of course, you want to understand some Java terminology so that you can write informative homework. Being a student, you must get familiar with the common Java terms.
Java Virtual Machine (JVM):This machine allows the running of Java and other programming languages. To understand the actual processing of JVM, let’s discuss the phases of the program execution. Phases of the program including writing, compilation, and running of a computer program.
• The first step is done by a Java programmer who writes the program.
• After writing the program, you need Javac compiler to compile the program. It is the primary Java compiler that takes java program as an input and produces Java Byte code as an output. It also included in Java development kit (JDK).
• In the last step where byte code is executed by JVM acts as the program run phase.
This process implies that the execution of byte code (produced by the compiler) is the primary function of JVM. There are different JVM presented in each operating system. Besides, the output (produced after the program execution) is the same across all operating systems. For that reason, Java acts as a platform independent language.
Bytecode: javac compiler of JDK compiles the source code of Java into bytecode which saved in a .class file by the compiler.
Java Development Kit(JDK): This kit contains Java Runtime Environment (JRE), compilers and numerous tools like JavaDoc, Java debugger, and many more. You have to install JDK in your computer if you need to create, compile and run Java program.
Java Runtime Environment(JRE): It is a part of JDK. If you have JRE, you can run a java program but would not able to compile it. It contains JVM, browser plugins and applets support. In order to run only a java program, you would require only JRE.
These are some terms that help you understand the basic fundamentals of Java. You have to learn these basic terms before creating small computer programs based on the Java language.
Features of Java programming language
• It is easy to learn and comes with simple and clean syntax.
• It is a fully Object-oriented programming language including object, class, inheritance, polymorphism, abstraction, and encapsulation.
• Programs based on Java are easy to move from one system to another. It has the concept of portability which means the same programs can be run on different platforms without any implementation.
• It is a platform independence language not like C and C that written on one operating system (OS) and cannot run in any other OS.
• Java offers protection from viruses and malicious programs. It provides a secure platform for applications
• It is a robust language offering many safeguards to ensure reliable code. It is a garbage-collected language that solves all memory management problems.It is designed with strict compile and runs time checking for data types.
• It provides multiple threads of execution in which programs deal with many tasks. To execute multiple threads at the same time, it consumes the same memory and other resources.
• It is a dynamic language that supports dynamic loading of classes.
Expert help for Java programming
As it is easy to understand, still if you need any help, raise your hand for Java Programmer Help. With the guidance of deft connoisseur, you can submit an effective homework. It is really important to have a knowledgeable assignment to get high marks. At the learning stage, you must focus on the practical part of the programming. For that, you need enough time to develop the programs. Thus, place your order with the best writing service provider and get enough time to enhance your knowledge. For instant or live support, browse service provider’s websites at any time.