This best income tax course online will cover key elements of the Indian Income Tax Act, which are more useful in the practical work of accountants and entity audits. The goal of this course is for every learner to comprehend the business income provisions under Indian income tax in a short amount of time.
Income Tax Course Qualification
● Must have passed class XII in any stream from a recognized board.
● After passing class XII in any subject, one has to graduate from a recognized university.
● Passing Graduation is mandatory.
● You can apply for Income Tax Inspector only after passing BA.
● The candidate's minimum age should be 18 years, and the maximum age should be 30 years.
● Reservations are required for relaxation of the higher age limit.
● For OBC applicants, there is a 3 years age relaxation.
● For SC/ST candidates, there is a 5 years age relaxation.
Is there any Income Tax Course?
Diploma in Taxation is a one-year certificate level diploma best Income Tax course online covering various technical and practical areas relevant to Direct and Indirect Taxes, Financial Accounting, Income Taxes, Audit, Accounts Management.
Who should do it?
● Financial professionals such as CA/CS/CMA/Lawyers who deal with taxation.
● CEO, CFO, Finance Directors, Tax Directors, Analysts, Department Heads, and Project Heads are all examples of business leaders.
● SME's, Traders, Tax Officials, Finance and Accounts Officers, and Professionals are looking to transition from Finance to Taxation.
● Practitioners in the field of taxation
● Individuals/beginners interested in a profession in the subject of taxation.
● CA/CS/CMA/Graduate students interested in learning about income taxes
● Introduction to Indian Income Tax
● Introduction to Different Income Tax Return Forms (ITR)
● Important Tax-Saving Investments/Deductions or Tips
● Computation of business income under income tax
● Accepted and Disallowed Business Deductions
● Depreciation under income tax
● Books of Account and Documents under Income Tax
● Applicability of Audit under Income Tax
● Presumptive Taxation Scheme for Small Businessmen/Professionals
● About TDS Provisions All TDS Provisions, Important TDS Rates, TDS Returns, and TDS Return Due Dates.
Duration of Income Tax Course
32-hour interactive instructor-led income tax course offered on Saturdays and Sundays, complete with training, study materials, and a certificate.
What after this course?
You will be ready to address income tax challenges in your business and practice after completing this Certificate Course in Income Tax. This Income Tax training will increase your understanding and confidence in handling Litigations Matters with the Income Tax Authority and serving your clients more efficiently. You will be able to take not just regular compliances but also departmental proceedings.
This online Income Tax Certificate course provides a detailed analysis of key aspects of Income Tax Law, with special emphasis on tax planning, handling of online reassessment, filing required compliances, e-proceedings, income tax health checkup, limited taxation disputes, and so on. Upon completion of the Income Tax course online, a certificate will be issued.
Even after completing this course, you can contact your trainer for any practical requirements. He is not your usual teacher, but rather a working professional who understands what is expected in the business.