Is your Arlo Go camera unable to communicate with the cloud? If the answer is in yes, then it could be due to invalid SIM card, slow and sluggish internet connections, expired service plan, etc.
Irrespective of these factors below is a list of some easy troubleshooting steps to overcome the Arlo Go connectivity issues related to the cloud. Read on.
The status of LED lights tells clearly whether your Arlo camera will be able to communicate with the cloud or not. At times, the issue might be due to a slow and intermittent internet connection.
So, it is recommended to make sure that your Arlo camera is receiving adequate WiFi signal strength. As a matter of fact, if the internet signals are found to be week, then the user must reset their router or the modem.
And if the signal strength is good but still the camera is not receiving continuous internet signals, then place the camera within the range of your existing WiFi network.
If the LED light is blinking in amber color then it means that your Arlo Go security camera is within the network coverage and still unable to communicate with the cloud. In such cases, you need to troubleshoot the concern by following a simple troubleshooting process for it.
Prior to fixing the issue, you must ensure that the power LED light on your Arlo camera is ON. In case, LED light on your camera is not flashing, then take out the pair of batteries – wait for a few seconds and insert them back again.
Follow the easy Arlo Setup steps for turning ON and checking the setting for the glowing of Arlo Go LED light.
1. Open the Arlo app
2. Load up your Arlo sign in account.
3. Click on the Settings menu.
4. Now, under the Settings menu, click on the My Devices option.
5. Select your Arlo Go security camera.
6. Check alignment of the slider that is available in front of the option LED ON/OFF option. In case, the slider is aligned towards OFF, it means the LED light settings have been turned OFF.
7. You have to turn ON the LED settings by moving the “LED ON/OFF” slider to ON simply.
As soon as the status of Arlo Go camera’s LED lights is ON, you have to follow some easy below-mentioned steps to fix the Arlo Go cameras connectivity issues related with the cloud.
1. Check whether the SIM card inserted in your Arlo Go camera is active or not. In case, you found it in-active, then activate your SIM card.
2. Also, make sure to use a valid SIM card for your Arlo GO security camera.
3. Ensure to have a valid arlo.com login account.
4 Make sure that you have placed your Arlo camera in reach of your WiFi router. If your router is incapable of reaching the camera's range, kindly switch to a WiFi range extender.
Thus, in this easy way you can fix the issue whenever your Arlo Go is unable to communicate with the cloud. If you still face any issues, then feel free to get in touch with our technical department via toll-free number 1-855-881-8818.