The times of problems or errors do nothing, but make us realize how much we rely on these google products for our smart activities. It happens a lot of times that we face problems in having an access to our google accounts. From a simple step of deleting the data to the complex one of resetting everything, there are a lot of reasons for the same. Now, before going for the solution to Google account not working, first we should learn about the reasons why problems like these occur. There can be many reasons for the same.
Some of them are:
· Issues with the Email Address
· Issues with the Password
· Internet Connection
· Data Usage
Troubleshooting Steps to Fix the Google Account on Android
· First you need to update your Gmail app on your android device to receive the latest solutions of sending and receiving the mails.
· Then restart your device.
· Settings need to be checked then.
· Clear the storage.
· Re-check your password.
· Then clear your Gmail information.
Also keep the following points in mind:
· Remove play store updates.
· Remove Google account.
· Do the fresh syncing.
· Clear data of Google Play Store.
· Download the app via mobile browser.
· Last, factory Reset.
Following these easy steps, one can easily resolve the issue of Google account not working on Android. Now you can easily access your account on your own. In case you need any further assistance, you can help from the customer care service. This can be done via a phone call, a live chat or an email support. You can simply write them the issue that you are facing. You will then be assisted accordingly by receiving an email with an effective solution to the query.