If you want to create an SBCGlobal email account on Outlook 2013, then you have to just simply need to follow the below-mentioned instructions. SBCGlobal email services allow users to create a free email account for easily send and receive emails for their mailing purpose. SBCGlobal email is compatible email service as it can be easily created on any device like Smartphone, Laptops, iPhone and your personal workstations.
Now take a tour to set up an SBCGlobal email account on Outlook 2013:
• First of all, you need to install & open Outlook 2013.
• Then click on “add account” section and after that click on the file option.
• After that, Tap on additional server types option.
• By doing this a startup wizard will open in which you need to click on “next” button to proceed further to the next step.
• Then you will be asked for configuring the account or not.
• Tap on the “yes” button if the configuration is needed and then click on next.
• Tap on the IMAP and POP option from the drop-down list and click on next.
• Then go to the user information option and enter your name and email address.
• You need to enter your username that they want the other users to see.
• In the given text box, you need to enter your SBCGlobal email account.
• Now go to the account type option and enter POP3 settings.
• Go for incoming mail server setting and enter “inbound.att.net”.
• Go for outgoing mail server setting and enter “outbound.att.net”.
• After that select on SMTP requires authentication.
• Now tap on finish button and enjoy SBCGlobal email services on Outlook 2013.
Hope it’s helped you to set up an SBCGlobal email account on Outlook. If you still unable to do this manually kindly contact SBCGlobal customer service for step by step solution to set up SBCGlobal email on Outlook 2013 & users can get unlimited remote technical assistance at SBCGlobal email support number.