Google offers a number of services; it is required for you to do registration with Google account for using multiple services with one account. If you want to reset Gmail password without recovery email then follow the provided steps:
• It is first required for you to access your Gmail login page.
• Then enter the email address and tap to the “Next” button.
• Now, you can see a text box that may ask you to enter the password. If you don’t have any idea about your password or can’t remember the last password, select the “Forgot password” option.
• Now, you can see another window asking you to type the last password you remembered using your Gmail account. You need to tap on “Try another way.”
• Now, you will get other window asking you to confirm the phone number that has been added to the Gmail account at the time of registration. You need to enter the phone number and tap on the “Send” button, which is used to verify your Gmail account with your phone number by sending a verification code.
• After you received your verification code, you should simply insert the code into the text box showing on the same window to verify it is your Gmail account.
• Now, you can move to the page where you can reset the new password to log in.
• If you don’t have the phone number which is associated with your Gmail account, then click on try another way.
• In another window, you need to submit “month and year” when did you create this Google Account.
• After submitting that, Google asked you to submit a new password for your Gmail account again confirm the new password to reset Gmail password.
• Now you get a congratulation window, It’s done your password will be changed.
There is a number of technical Gmail problems that have been fixed by the effort of technical experts at Gmail Help Forum.