When we look backwards from the reason why that employees give for quitting, and take those negatives and reverse them, we develop a rewards system that empowers our employees. When people feel empowered and confident, and they realize that their empowerment and confidence come from recognition in the workplace, they're happy individuals.
When we genuinely believe that happy employees are motivated employees then listed here are 8 ways to help keep them motivated.
- Start with good employees, in the event that you pay attention to character as opposed to skills you're then a lot more than half-way to motivating your employees
- Learn to judge and talk to them, this is not the praise or rewards, but feedback about the duty they're presently doing.
- Praise, acknowledgment, if one of many top reasoned explanations why employees quit is insufficient recognition, then recognition for good work seems to transport lots of importance.
- At the same time you will need discipline, in case a good employee sees unwanted behavior going unpunished, then so good employee loses his own feeling of being better.
- Whenever you give clear instructions, you obtain clear results.
- Listen; really pay attention to your employees.
- Write letters in their mind mentioning their good behavior; record who what, not only the bad. Keep an eye on the nice behavior
- Make a demonstration or award them, make it public so their coworkers see.
The funny thing is that when I first considered motivation, I considered monetary rewards, and that is still effective, but all of these motivators cost nothing. The only thing which they cost is just a little seriously considered the individual.
Aren't most of us happy with some Get More Information personal recognition? I saw an application on the Discovery Channel that spoke about who were better bosses, and what they said was that men's style was to reward the better workers and critisize the not effective workers. Women's style was to encourage the good and the bad, and that women got better results.