HP Printers are always preferred when we want premium quality prints. They work best when they are installed with their compatible drivers. It is not difficult to install a particular driver for your printer. You can install them from a CD given along with the printer or you can download it from the HP’s website. You need to use your printer’s model name and its model number to find the appropriate driver.
There are times when you are not able to install the correct driver for your printer by yourself; in those situations, you can contact our technical support team at our HP Support Number. It can be beneficial to get a quick and effective solution.
To install a HP printer driver on windows 7, 8 or 10, you can follow the given steps:
1. Firstly, you have to determine which HP driver will be compatible with your HP printer. You can go to the HP’s official website and search from the list of drivers compatible with a particular model of printer.
2. From the Windows taskbar, select the option ‘Devices and Printers’ from the menu.
3. After the ‘Devices and Printers’ window is open, click on ‘Add a Printer’.
4. Select the option ‘Add a local printer’.
5. Choose ‘Use an existing port’ from the given options.
6. You can update your printer driver by clicking on ‘Windows Update’.
7. Select HP and the type of printer you are using.
8. Follow the on-screen instructions to install the required driver.
9. Disconnect the USB cable from your printer and then reconnect it and restart your printer.
10. Check if the driver has been installed properly.
After following these steps, you can easily install the HP printer driver on Window 7, 8 or 10. If still, you don’t get success in installing the required driver, you can call on our HP Toll-Free Number and get all the required support for your HP printer.
If you are searching for a guide to help you install the suitable driver for your printer, then you can ask from our technical support staff. They will guide you about the appropriate driver for your printer and how to install it on your computer. HP Customer Support Number is the complete solution for all types of issues related to the compatibility of drivers, their installation and any other related issues. We work dedicatedly for our customers’ satisfaction and provide them with the best of troubleshooting techniques.