Having a good caterer to serve at your wedding will make you amazingly confident about your guests having a great time. Different people have different preferences about what sort of cuisine and food they would want at their wedding. However, there are certain popular trends which are widely appreciated at weddings. One such trend is BBQ catering Melbourne weddings have come to be famous for:
A barbecue set up is admired for the way it can bring people together in a relaxed and fun atmosphere enjoying delicious food.
Be it backyard bashes, food trucks or comfort foods – barbecue has become the go-to option for wedding receptions.
The beauty of a barbeque is in the variety you can offer to your guests. Apart from the popular items, you can also add some of the most famous family recipes. From pulled pork and seafood to veggie kabobs and grilled peaches, your guests will be spoiled for choices.
When planning the meat options for barbecue, do not be afraid of showing your meticulous planning with the sides. You can spice up a simple affair by serving salad in glass jars, corn the cob on a stick or fruit on skewers.
With a little creativity, you can turn ordinary things into extraordinary wedding ideas. Barbecue is a great way to use all the interesting ideas involving mason jars and wooden signs that you have probably been saving.
When it comes to barbecue catering Melbourne has many companies that excel at this unique style. While they are suitable for any celebrations like birthdays, graduations and anniversaries, they are particularly popular at weddings. Your wedding meal could become exquisite with the addition of selective barbeque options. Here are some of the advantages of opting for barbecue catering for your wedding this season:-
1. As the catering companies have their own equipment, there is no need to worry about your own barbecue equipment.
2. The companies have expertise in cooking for a huge number of people.
3. When it comes to barbecue Melbourne companies offer reasonable rates when compared to other catering services.
4. As it requires open outdoor caterings, they are considered perfect for outdoor events.
In opting for barbecue itself you get a wide range of styles to choose from:-
1. The Memphis barbecue that uses charcoal for cooking. Pulled pork and ribs are quite popular in this style.
2. Hawaiian barbeque prepares fish, chicken or pork wrapped in taro leaves and then cooked to deliver a unique flavour.
3. Carolina barbeque especially works with pork and a special sauce is used to give the meat a peppery vinegar flavour.
4. The popular Texas barbeque uses mesquite in grilling to lend a unique flavour to the ribs, sausages and beef.
When it is your wedding in question it is imperative that you involve only the best in the business to deliver a memorable experience on your special day. Do your research on the best catering services and do not forget to try samples before placing your order.