Train travel is one of the most sought-after and affordable ways to travel in India. The majority of the population loves to travel via train. Most of the destinations in India are connected via an efficient rail network. Same Day Agra Tour by Train is a very popular train tour. Maharaja Express is an enterprise of Indian Railways Catering and Tourism Corporation. It is a recent luxury train which has been started to offer a feel of opulence. It has been considered as India's counterpart to the Orient Express of Europe. Most of the travel magazines have featured this train. It offers one of the most amazing rail journeys across the globe.
Some of the amazing features of Maharaja Express
Maharaja Express has changed the definition of executive travel. The luxury express is synonymous with sheer class. It offers 7 wonderfully crafted rail journeys. What India you can witness in Maharaja Express Train tour you would not have witnessed before. Before the advent of colonial power in India maharajas ruled everywhere. They had huge kingdoms, where different cultures flourished and art was developed to the next level.
The Maharajas Express train tours are designed to present to you a glimpse of the rich heritage as well as the culture of our country. The journey encompasses facets such as
• Cultural immersions via the insider experiences
• Visits to various forts and palaces across the country
• Well planned tours to different UNESCO World Heritage Sites
• Excursions to the National Parks where you can witness the untamed wildlife
• Witnessing various folk performed by leading local artists
• Taste of amazing Indian hospitality
This is all about the experiences which you get when you in the train. Life on board is mostly about refinement, elegance, and richness. All the guest salons have been given names after precious stones or Navratnas. To provide maximum comfort as well as luxury to the guests, cabins have:
• A large wardrobe
• Special climate control system
• Place to keep luggage below the bed
• Paramedic facility available 24hrs.
• Electronic smoke detection system as well as free of cost Wi-Fi internet.
• CCTV cameras and Live television for public areas
• Facility for International dialing.
• Attached washroom for all rooms
• In case of emergency availability of air ambulance service
The train has suites as well as presidential Suites which are equipped with:
• Huge sitting area
• Mini Bar facility
• Bathrooms with shower cubicle, washbasin, a bathtub with running hot and cold water
The Facilities which add to the appeal of Maharajas Train are:
• Huge Passenger Cabins, the Presidential Suite is 43.1 Sq. mt
• There is an onboard water filtration system in the train.
• Facility of gourmet dining
• Gluten-free meals
• Lactose-free meals
• Jain Food
• Kosher meal
There are two dining cars on the train. One is named Rang Mahal and the other Mayur Mahal.
The food is served on plates that have gold edges. Water is served in fine Swarovski hand-cut crystal glasses. The entire cutlery carries the monogram of the letter M.
Guests can enjoy different recreational activities once they step in the Rajah Club encompasses a well-stocked library. It has general books along with pictorial guidebooks which offer glimpses of the Indian Maharajas who ruled before India becoming a democracy. You can play interesting board games and card games. Indulge in some wine drinking at the bar. Do some shopping at the souvenir shop which is called Treasure Chest. Here you get mementos of the royal train journey.
This train journey makes you feel like a king so therefore the name Same day Agra Tour by Gatimaan Express. It is certainly one of the most superb travel experiences you can wish for in your life.