Bitget KCGI Competition

Registration for the 1st 2021 KCGI (King's Cup Global Invitational), also known as 비트겟 KCGI 대회, to be held at BitGet started from 11:00 on the 20th of October. According to the BitGet notice, the registration period is from 11:00 on October 20th to 11:00 on November 4th, and the contest period is from 11:00 on October 30th to 11:00 on November 20th, 2021.

This competition is the first global trading competition held by BitGet for global users. Competition rules, including competition prize pools and distribution policies, have been published. The contest is divided into four regions consisting of Korean, English, Russian, and Japanese, and anyone from over 50 countries and regions around the world can participate.

To inspire traders to participate, BitGet has made new attempts in various aspects such as competition rules and prize pools. The 2021 KCGI main tournament will be held in 'team match' and 'individual match', and participants can participate in both matches simultaneously and receive rewards.

In team battles, the team leader can receive a 10% prize money preferentially, as well as a limited NFT. In the individual event, the reward payment standard is divided into profit and yield, and more rewards are provided to elite traders in particular.

In addition, so that more traders can participate in this competition, team leaders can receive BGB (BitGet Platform Token) as a reward by recruiting new users in the process of creating a team. The team leader can acquire up to 40,000 BGB, and first place in the team ranking will receive double the reward.

As for the team reward rate, the team leader is 40%, and the remaining 60% is distributed to the team members according to the trading volume. The team leaders of the top 10 teams with a large number of new users in each region will receive a separate special benefits package provided by BitGet.

The package includes a 60,000 BGB down payment, social media and broadcast content support, and various benefits such as a promotional model for the next KCGI competition.

According to the official, “Bitget is continuously performing technological innovation, blockchain project update, service development, etc. for smooth exchange service for global users.

In this global trading competition, we prepared a large prize pool of 100 BTC and various reward benefits as a way of thanking users who believed in and supported BitGet and new users who will use the exchange in the future.”

BitGet Strategic Development Manager James said, After a long preparation, registration for the 1st KCGI Global Trading Competition started, and the grand opening opened. In the future, KCGI plans to become a benchmark in the derivatives trading industry and further diversify the methods of trading competitions.

BitGet's global elite traders, who are approaching the start of the competition, hope that this competition will not only provide excellent results and profits but also provide a fair and wonderful match until the last minute.

  • Love
  • Save
    Add a blog to Bloglovin’
    Enter the full blog address (e.g.
    We're working on your request. This will take just a minute...