When there is a problem with internal hardware in your Epson printer, Epson Printer Error Code 0x97 may appear. You will get notify about such an error issue via a warning message on your computer screen. Once you encounter this problem, your printer may turn-off suddenly and stops printing anything else. Therefore, on an urgent basis it is required to eradicate from the root as soon as possible. Until and unless you cope-up the error code, you won’t be able to print. There are some fixation processes we have gathered in this blog post. By following them, you will be able to solve the error code 0x97 from your Epson printer.
Methods To Quickly Fix Epson Printer Error Code 0x97
In order to effortlessly clear the Error Code 0x97, go through the below-noted points step-wise. Have a glance on the noted points once:
Method 1: Unplug The Machine And Plug-In Back
• Disconnect all the cables that are associate with the printers
• Disconnect USB drivers
• Now, take out all printing cartridges from the printer
• Yet switched off, push down the power to discharge all remaining power in the printer
• Plug in all cables and the USB peripherals
• Reinstall the printer ink cartridges
• Turn the power back on
• Check the error code whether it is disappeared or not
If you still getting the same error message with your Epson printer machine, then apply the next provided method.
Method 2: Use Wet Tissue To Clean Clogged Nozzles
Sometimes, for some annoying hardware glitches, cleaning the printer’s head nozzles merely help the users out to exterminate the error code. It is quite easy and simple to clean your printer safely to steer clear of damaging the Epson’s internal hardware.Hence, follow the below points:
• First of all, turn-off your printer and then unplug the cables from the power supply in addition to from your Computer
• Now, open up the printer casing
• Take a wetted tissue; fold it up to adjust it below the printer head
• Wet it using any head cleaning fluid which has some ammonia
• Position the tissue down the middle of the track where printer head moves
• Locate the print head to the center so that the ammonia-soaked tissue is under it
• Let it sit for 12 hours
• After doing that, you will see that clogged nozzles get cleaned completely
• Now, turn-on your printer and check whether the problem is persisting yet or not
Method 3: Update Your Driver
If you are getting such an error code on Epson printer, it might be occurred due to your drivers. To fix the problem, it’s advised to immediately update your drivers to the latest version and check if that solves the problem. This is a fairly simple procedure, and you can do it by visiting the printer’s manufacturer’s website and downloading the latest drivers for your model.
Method 4: Contact Tech-Specialists For Handy Solution
If none of the listed above methods fix the error issue that has occurred on your Epson error code 0xf1, then don’t feel blue! There is still a way through which you can hassle-freely vanish. The only need to do is to put a call on toll-free provided number and get united with the top-most tech-savvy as they have immense years of experience to deal with printer problems. So, feel free to contact them.