How To Recover Google Account If There Is No Access To The Recovery Phone?
If you are not able to sign in your Google account because you don’t remember the password of the account and also you don’t have access to the phone number you used for the account recovery, you will be able to recover the account.
When you create the Google account you need to provide your recovery phone number and also an alternate email address. So you have to option to use the alternate recovery email address for the account recovery.
If you have enabled the security questions and set up the security questions and answers ion your account you will be able to recover your Google account by answering the security questions.
You Can Easily Recover The Google Account Without Using The Recovery Phone Number By Following The Instruction Given Below:
1. Go to the link https://g.co/recover/
2. Enter your email address or the phone number associated with the Google account you want to recover
3. Click on NEXT
4. Click on I forgot password
5. Now you have to click on I don’t have access to this phone
6. You will get the option to send the email containing the password reset link on your recovery email address
7. You need to send the email and once you received it you need to click on the password reset link by opening the email
8. To answer the security questions for the verification you need to click on I don’t have access to this email
9. Now you will get a prompt for the security questions, you need to answer them correctly
10. Once you clicked on the password reset link or answered the security questions correctly, you will get an option to reset the password of your account.
Now you need to enter the new password and then confirm it, this is how you can accomplish Google Account Recovery. Next time whenever you try to login to your Google account using any device, you have to use the new password of the account.