Have flight bookings at Delta Airlines and worried about how to add an extra seat to your existing reservation? Well, do not worry, as Delta Airlines offer you an option to buy an extra seat and add it to your existing flight reservation. You just need to follow the terms and conditions of the Delta extra seat policy which is available on the official website of Delta Airlines. In this article, you will get all the information about the steps to buy and add an extra seat at Delta.
How to buy an extra seat on Delta Airlines?
Booking an extra seat on Delta Airlines is quite easy. Here are the steps to buy an extra seat at Delta:
• First of all, you have to navigate and visit the official website of Delta Airlines.
• Now log in to your Delta Airlines account and head towards the Delta Manage Booking section.
• Now, you have to create a new PNR (Passenger Name Record). For that, you have to enter the passenger’s last name. In the First name column, enter EXIST.
• After that, mention the seat requirements, like the number or types of seats.
• Now, fill in the passenger’s basic details like gender, DOB, etc. You might also need to add the passport information of the passenger if asked.
• Now you have to assign the new extra seats next to each other.
• Lastly, make the payment to confirm the booking of your extra Delta seat.
On completing the payment, you will get a confirmation mail from the airlines giving information about the purchase of your extra seat through the Delta airlines booking procedure. You can also contact Delta customer service to know more about Delta’s extra seat policy.