Over the last few months, I’ve shared different tips to help you get your garage organized (here & here). Today I’m sharing the third part of my garage organization series by showing you how to organize your freezer. I had help with the planning stages this time around – from Post-it Brand. I used the new Post-it Brand A World of Color collections, a new line of Post-it® Notes for 2015 featuring exciting color palettes inspired by vibrant cities from around the world. Continue reading to see how I planned & implemented this fun home organization project.
My plan was to create an organized and visually appealing freezer that would be functional for the entire family. With the help of the Post-it Brand A World of Color collections, I was easily able to accomplish this.
ABOUT Post-it Brand:
For this project, I chose the Post-it Brand A World of Color collections to help me plan out where the food categories would go inside the freezer. The collections are inspired by cities from around the world.
- RIO DE JANEIRO Collection: This collection portrays the expressive and dramatic colors that celebrate this Brazilian metropolis. It’s available in 3×3, 4×4, 4×6 Post-it® Super Sticky Notes, and 3×3 Pop-up Notes.
- BORA BORA Collection: This collection creates a refreshing palette that feels like an escape to paradise. It’s available in 3×3, 4×4, 4×6 Post-it Recycled Super Sticky Notes, and 3×3 Pop-up Notes.
- Post-it® Notes Use a set or two of the Post-it Brand World of Color Notes to plan out your freezer category placement. You will also need a marker or pen.
- BINS Once you figure out how many categories you will need, it’s time to gather up your supplies. You will need at least one bin for each category. You can find them just about anywhere these days. I used inexpensive plastic bins.
- LABELER If you want to be super organized, you can label each bin with the food category name. This helps other family members put food away correctly after you go grocery shopping.
FREEZER CATEGORIES: After I gathered up my materials, the first thing I did was figure out where everything was going to go. I used the new Post-it ® Notes from the World of Color collections to lay out my freezer organization on the door. I used a different color note to represent each food category.
- Meat (Beef, chicken, sausage, bacon)
LABEL: Once I mapped out the categories, I labeled the bins.
STOCK THE FREEZER: After I finished labeling, I went grocery shopping and stocked up my freezer.
THE FINISHED PROJECT
I WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU:
Is your freezer in need of a makeover? This week, I challenge you to clean out and organize your freezer & share your before and after pictures with us! Next week, I will be back with freezer link up details! In the mean time, share your feedback or tips that have helped you organize your frozen food storage, in the comment section below.
Learn more about Post it Brand
- Post-it Brand Website
- Twitter: @postitproducts
- Facebook: Facebook.com/postit
- Pinterest: Pinterest.com/postitproducts
Disclaimer: This is a sponsored post by Post-it Brand. All opinions are my own & I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe my readers will enjoy. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please click here for full disclaimer.