20 Hilarious Happy Mothers Day Quotes With Images
Mother’s Day is under 1 month away and we are getting ready to shower mom with love & funny quotes this year. Because we all know mom loves a great quote. We’ve come up with 20 hilarious Happy Mothers Day Quotes to help us in the process… And because coming up with the quotes is only half the fun we included images as well. Pin, save and share these sweet words with your favorite moms this year.
Putting up Happy Mothers Day Quotes on a letter board in the house is a great way to decorate simply for a Mother’s Day brunch. For a sweet gift that keeps on giving, buy mom a cute new letter board like this one and put a sweet & funny quote on it to remind her you are always thinking of her.
1. A mother is the person you can always call to see how long chicken lasts in the fridge.
2. Sometimes I open my mouth and my mother comes out.
3. Call your mother. Tell her you love her. Remember you’re the only person who knows what her heart sounds like from the inside.
4. Ain’t no hood like motherhood
My children are making it really difficult to be the mom I always imagined I would be.
7. Proud Mom of a great kid that is sometimes an A-hole and that’s ok.
8. I used to be cool and do cool things. Now I argue with smaller versions of myself over why cheese can’t be eaten for every meal of the day.
From what I gather, motherhood is repeatedly getting up after having sat down 2 minutes ago.
10. Before I became a parent I swore my kids would never throw a tantrum in public -> lets all take a moment to laugh at this together
11. Motherhood…the landscape can be rocky but the views are always breathtaking
12. If you are a mom, you are a superhero, period.
13. There are no perfect moms, and there are no perfect children, but there are plenty of perfect moments along the way.
Here are a few Mothers Day quotes we find particularly funny for stashing in Mom’s card this year.
14. My nickname is “Mom” but my full name is “Mom Mom Mom Mom Mom”
15. Parenting: if you feel crazy then you’re doing it right.
16. I never know what to say when people ask me what my hobbies are. I MEAN, I’M A MOM. I enjoy trips to the bathroom alone and silence.
And lastly a couple sweet & short Mothers Day quotes for making her a T-shirt, engraving a bracelet or just texting her now with… because we don’t need to wait until Mothers Day to remember our favorite moms.
17. I got it from my mama
18. Wife. Mom. Boss.
19. If at first you don’t succeed, call Mom.
20. MOM turned upside down is WOW!