Spring Planter Box Card
Hi there and welcome to addINKtive designs.
Today I have a Planter Box Card
to share with you. After a bit of a craft 'slump' three challenges finally got me motivated and back into my craft room ... so a big thank you to all the DT members for their inspiration.
This card is similar to the one that I made for mum for Mother's Day
but I changed the measurements slightly so it's a little shorter and have included a mini tutorial at the end of this post if you would like to make one too.
1. Colour Challenge - Global Design Project #005
The colour challenge at the Global Design Project
is just perfect for spring and I really, really love the combo! I have included some Kraft Card Stock
as a neutral for the construction of the planter box.
2. SUO Challenge - #132 Punch It Up
The second challenge that I have entered is at SU Only
where the theme is to feature PUNCHES. Here's my list of Stampin' Up! punches that I have used for my Spring Planter Box Card
Thanks SU Only Challenges!
- Petite Petals
- Bird Builder (Leaves)
- Washi Label
3. Theme Challenge - #17 Stamp Ink Paper - Floral
I'm excited to finally join in with a challenge at Stamp Ink Paper
where the theme is FLORAL!
1. Cut two pieces of Kraft Card Stock, 2-1/2" x 6" (Score at 3") and four pieces, 3-1/2" x 1" (Score at 1/2" on the short side) and stamp the Harwood Stamp onto each piece with Crumb Cake Ink.
2. Attach the legs to each corner of the base with Fast Fuse Adhesive.
3. Cut three card inserts measuring 2"x 4" and score 1/2" from each end of the longer sides to make the flaps that secure to the inside sides of the planter box.
4. Attach the punched flowers, leaves and other embellishments to the inserts with foam dots (Stampin' Dimensionals) and Multi-purpose Liquid Glue.
5. The card will fold flat to fit inside a custom made envelope. However, I've decided not to give this one away and use it to brighten up the desk in my office instead.
Thanks for stopping by,