Easy Christmas Nail Art Tutorial
I’m obsessed with this manicure! I’m not the best nail artist on the planet but if there’s one thing I can kind of recreate it’s the ever popular “cloud manicure.” This look is so easy to do (which is why you see me rock it on Instagram all the time, haha) so I decided to put together this easy Christmas Nail Art Tutorial for you all! Enjoy!
- Small, Flat Nail Art Brush (I have this set and use it frequently. I’m obsessed.)
- Morgan Taylor Wonder Woman (Red)
- Julep Bunny (White)
- JulieG Frosted Gumdrops Mistletoe (Green Texture)
- OPI Nail Envy Base Coat (HOLY GRAIL. My nails have become so long & strong since I started using this.)
- Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat (Another Holy Grail)
This Christmas Nail Art consists of painting three lines in varying length on your nails. You can use a flat nail art brush for a more precise application (that’s what I did) or if you’re really feeling adventurous and have a steady hand you can use the brush that comes with the polish you’re using. Either way, just make sure that the polish is absolutely 100% DRY before you move on to the next color. This manicure is super easy to do but it takes a little longer than your average polish change since the polish needs to fully dry between steps.
Until next time