DIY Mounted Kraft Paper Roll
Chalk this project to something I would have done a long time ago if I had realized how easy it would have been. It took no more than 10 minutes and cost less than $10. What could be better?
- 2 eye hooks
- 1 wooden dowel that fits through the eye hooks
- 12 inch roll of kraft paper (or is it craft?)
- 2 metal washers - optional
- 2 small screws - optional
- Hand screwed the the eye hooks into any wooden surface (I used the back of a door but you could easily modify this for wall mounting by using a wooden board)
- Measure the space between the eye hooks and cut the dowel to slightly larger length
- Optional: Add the washer and screw to one end of the dowel
- Thread the dowel into the eye hook and hang the paper roll from it
- Optional: Screw in the other washer screw
It's great for everything from lists to love notes. Hung in a more prominent place it would make a great menu board or office to do list as well. You can easily make this smaller or larger depending upon the paper roll you are using by using larger eye hooks and a thicker dowel.
Want a sneak peek at my latest project? Follow Brooklyn Limestone on instagram, facebook and twitter for lots more.