Blogger Ladies Whose Work is Rocking My Casbah This Week
As per Monday’s post, I’ve been soaking up much blog friend amazingness as of late. Some standouts for me:
1. Amber just revealed this bathroom and I’m DEAD over it…
I’ve literally NEVER seen a wallpaper that I love more than that floral by Ellie Cashman…
…and along with the marble and brass (which is PS, a Restoration Hardware vanity that Amber had plated- sooooo brilliant,) well let’s just say I very much wish that little jewel-box of a bathroom was mine.
When the #projectdreamhouse happens, this paper will go somewhere. For suresies.
2. I’ve been following along with the renovation of Angela’s home over at the Painted House/via her Instagram feed and holy moly, she’s literally created my dream house in a nutshell…every single detail is perfection…
3. And speaking of perfectly perfect things, behold the ridiculously Parisian chic home of Jessie aka The Design Daredevil…
Lord knows I LOVE a girl who embraces black, gold and architectural splendor…oh and busts…adore my fellow cement people lovers.
4. Some #getpublished magic over the past few weeks with:
Seeing that last image just made the mental image of Erika working away to create my new site, totally come to life…so so grateful to her and ridiculously inspired by her Everygirl interview.
PS on that front, I was thinking that I might do a little behind the scenes of how my website came to be in terms of development and design…of interest?
5. If I had thought of this post/potential series earlier in the week, my dear friend Nicole would have been noted here for her amazing new photographic genius on UPLO (PS, if you haven’t spent hours diving through all the incredible work on this site, do so now…I time sucked a good 5 hours last night) but since I just came up with it, she’s getting two mentions this week and deservedly so…in addition to the goodness I posted on Monday, check out her Lego Slim Aaron brilliance that I just realized was hers, thank to Erin’s post from yesterday…
So delightful…how much do I want one of these to be the centerpiece for my little dude’s room in the new house? That would be very much.
All in all, these ladies have given us a major case of inspiration overload no?!?! And how about a giant high five to these talented woman for making shit go and happen in such a ridiculously fabulous way.
I’m actually thinking now that I’ve typed out the title of this post, I’m going to turn this into a series…I need a good image board- stay tuned.