My Most Embarrassing Moment, Reflections on My Blogging Journey, and More! (Liebster Award)
This year I have been tested, refined, and blessed in so many ways thanks to this blog right here. My blogging journey has been nothing short of eye-opening and amazing as I have been getting more acquainted with different blogs and the bloggers who run them, such as the amazing Davis and the wonderful Rachael who nominated me for the Liebster Award! I couldn’t thank you guys enough for bestowing such recognition upon this blog. I truly am honored!
I do get the pleasure of nominating 11 other bloggers for this award, so please get comfortable and stay tuned because if you are a blogger, your name and blog may be nominated!
So what are the rules?
1. Post eleven facts about yourself.
2. Answer the eleven questions your nominator asked in their post.
3. Nominate eleven other bloggers of your choice.
4. Come up with your own eleven questions for your nominees.
5. Let your nominees know that they’ve been chosen!
6. Link back to the person of which nominated you.
Let’s Get Started!
11 Random Facts About Me:
- Despite what it often looks like, my hair is dark brown. Not black.
- I am mixed! Puerto Rican & African-American.
- I have a slight coffee addiction… only a slight one.. ^.^
- If I could sing all day, I would. I love it. But you’ll never get me to do it in front of you because I fear being too loud. >.<
- I barely watch television shows anymore because I get too bored to keep up with them.
- My all time favorite movies are The Devil Wears Prada and Bride Wars.
- I like all types of music… except screamo.
- I played Volleyball for 3 years.
- My first pet was a beta fish I named Freddy.
- I love big dogs!
- I was born with a cleft palate, so I don’t have a uvula.
Questions by Davis:
- What is your ultimate guilty pleasure? The combination of coffee and chocolate.
- If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be, why? Paris, France. I’ve always wanted to have a five-star experience in Paris. Have a nice hotel with a terrace that looks out at the Eiffel tower. Get to eat fine french cuisine, sip latte’s, write, think, and just enjoy the scenery.
- What’s your most embarrassing story? When I was in the third grade, I wore something similar to this:
Here are the Nominees…
- Nikki from Nikki Acuna
- Jasmine from Thoughts From Jasmine
- Gaby from Unbothered Style
- Freya from Shout for Joy Blog
- Danielle from Dazzle On
- Alice from Simply Alice
- Kristen from Travels & Treats
- Sydney from Meekly Loving
- Eva from The Charlie Bird
- Cassidy from Cassidy’s Heart
- Melissa from Individually Chic
11 Questions for the Nominees
- Out of all the places you’ve traveled, which place is your favorite?
- What is your blog post writing process like? (Do you have a specific routine or certain things you like to have when you to write?)
- If you could relive one day out of your entire life, what day would it be and why?
- What is your favorite book?
- Do you have a favorite quote or scripture? Do tell(:
- What has been the hardest life lesson you’ve learned yet?
- What music genre/music artist/song(s) are you in love with right now?
- Morning person or Night Owl?
- What is a major pet peeve of yours?
- Your favorite thing about blogging?
- Why did you decide to start your blog?
To Be Continued…
Want the answers? Make sure to check out the pages of the bloggers listed! You are sure to find content related to travel, fashion, self-care, mindfulness, faith, and more goodness. I could not lead you guys astray when it comes to suggesting good blogs to read so believe me when I say you are in for a treat with each and every single one of these(:
Hope you guys enjoy your weekend!