DIY Seashell Night Light!
Are you looking for some fun beach decor for your home? This DIY Seashell Night Light is such a fun way to incorporate some beach style into your home!
I found this shell while walking along the shore of southern California and thought it would be perfect for a beach inspired night light! It’s so simple to make, and I love how it looks both during the day and night!
When looking for your shell, make sure to select one that’s large, lightweight, and has a smooth base that the glue will easily adhere to. Not near a beach? No worries… these shells work great, too!
DIY Seashell Night Light
- Night Light
- E6000 Glue or strong Super Glue
- Large Lightweight Seashell
- Remove cover from Night Light
- Carefully glue base of shell to exterior of Nigh Light fixture (be sure to leave enough space so that you can change the light bulb later)
- Allow glue to dry completely, and you’re done! How easy was that?!
Thanks for supporting DIY Thrill! Sharing at these Best Link Parties!
Find more fun DIY Tips and Tricks here…
The post DIY Seashell Night Light! appeared first on DIY Thrill.