The Best Wallpaper Roundup (ever)
Wallpaper can be daunting to shop for, commit to and hang. But when you do it correctly, it really MAKES a room. It not only provides a big pattern that creates impact but it actually makes the rest of the room easier to design because you have this super solid style that leads everything. So, folks, it was time to divulge our favorite wallpaper resources to you all, picking some of my personal favorites from each. Just a cool 181 different favorite patterns for you to choose from.
1. Shadowcat in Blueberry 2. Forest in Smokey 3. Lovebirds 4. Boating in Marina 5. Wildflower in Spring 6. Crop Circles in Tin 7. Astrobots in Thunder 8. Piña in Sunset 9. Deliciosa in Peacock
This has been one of my favorite sources for fun, fresh and playful patterns. They all come in a variety of color ways, and I loved her Shadowcat pattern so much that I used it the Cattery project I did last year.
1. Mountains in Red Sun | 2. Leaves in Dove Grey | 3. Foxglove in Tiki | 4. Poppy in Cottage Green | 5. Dewdrops in Citron | 6. Ditto in Julep | 7. Guatemala in Bronze | 8. Cotton Tree in Snapdragon Red | 9. Woods in Solar
They have got some fun and crazy patterns that would be great to add some serious drama to any room. I especially love their Ditto pattern.
1. Egrets | 2. Japanese Floral | 3. Scatter Daisy | 4. Shadow Floral | 5. Ikeda | 6. Spotted Floral | 7. Cockatoos | 8. Horses Stampede | 9. The Cranes
Oh, Flo. She is a super inspiring Australian designer and her patterns are mostly from the 60’s and yet feel so incredibly fresh and just generally amazing. They aren’t cheap, but man are they special.
1. Underwater World | 2. Safari | 3. Peonies | 4. Otomi | 5. Diamante | 6. Daydream | 7. Triangles | 8. Petal Pusher | 9. Garden
Hygee & West carries some of my favorite patterns that I seem to go to for inspiration each time I need a new wallpaper for a project. Check out how I used their Petal Pusher pattern which was designed by my friend Joy Cho for her living room.
1. Tudor House | 2. Strata Lavender | 3. Funky Flora | 4. Enigma White & Prussian Blue | 5. Mermaids Moonbeam | 6. Arches | 7. Starstruck Midnight | 8. Frames | 9. Isabelle Blue
I am sure that we have all seen that Frames wallpaper on one of our pinterest boards somewhere (I used it here). These guys have a little bit of everything to suit anyone’s taste levels and generally the prices are cheap.
1. Hop in Silver | 2. Betta in Warm Sand | 3. Dune in Silver Beach | 4. Cascade in Silver Rain | 5. Voyager in Candy Land | 6. Jam in Gold | 7. My House in Pink | 8. Drops in Charcoal | 9. Sandstone in Gold Rock
I could be completely satisfied with so many of their prints in my new nursery that I am designing. They are fun fresh and totally modern in a way that will stay current for years to come.
1. Hops in Rosie | 2. Birds Of Paradigm in Cario | 3. Vernon in Charcoal | 4. I See You in White | 5. Water Towers in Shadow | 6. Navajo in Pastel | 7. Bowie in Pink | 8. Migration in London | 9. Paleolith in Charcoal
Some of these are a little bit off the wall but in all the right ways (no pun intended). They have some large scale prints that really command the space as well as some darling prints like #7 that add just the right touch of whimsy.
1. Foudre | 2. The Wild | 3. The Cave | 4. Animal | 5. Modular | 6. Coromandel | 7. Cloudy | 8. Birds Black | 9. Mosaic
These guys are not for the faint of heart. They are not available in the US for purchase but can be shipped over. I used their Animal pattern in Charlie’s nursery and it still makes me happy every time I walk in to the room. Their patterns are all custom made for your room so that their murals really captivate the space.
1. Spine | 2. Lush | 3. Mushroom | 4. Succulent | 5. Pointy | 6. Range | 7. Zig Zag | 8. Perennial | 9. Burst
Blue Trees, Green Cacti, and anything else that your little Alice in Wonderland Heart could desire. They have a fun mix of botanicals, modern graphic prints, and well Mushrooms if that is your sorta thing.
1. Penguins | 2. Zoology | 3. Tucan | 4. Zebra | 5. Ostrich | 6. Ibis | 7. Owlet | 8. Tennis | 9. Cricket
These guys fulfill my animalistic tendencies in all the right ways. They have got some great patterns that are fun, youthful, and perfect for a kids room.
1. Cube Star in Smoke | 2. Botanical in Limestone | 3. Dandy in Blue Note | 4. Kew in Gold | 5. Great 8 in Ghost | 6. Peony in Stone | 7. Tree Tops in Silver | 8. Poppy in Viola | 9. Blossom in Renaissance Gold
Silvers, Golds, Metalics, and Flowers… what else could a girl need in her life (or in her wallpaper). Their metallics are some of my favorites as they bounce around the light of the room in just the right way without going too cheeky.
1. Grasscloth Les Brin De Bamboo in Ruby | 2. Web in Parchment | 3. Seven Sisters | 4. Lotus Flower in Smoke | 5. Trash Day in Jealousy | 6. Petite Pineapple | 7. Cones in Au Chocolat | 8. South Beach Toile in Lily Pink/Green | 9. Blast Off!
They have got some very off the wall patterns and narrative murals that are bound to make your friends, and your walls talk (literally) and if that is not your thing then you can find some beautiful geometrics and florals in their shop as well.
1. Angles in Copper | 2. Mr. Chrysanth | 3. Summer | 4. Tundra | 5. Pavillon Birds in Blue | 6. Asuka in Grey | 7. Hello Yarrow in Natural | 8. Succulent in Grey | 9. Diamond in Indigo
These guys have an extensive collection of prints, botanicals, and geometrics in a huge variety of colorways. They also have a handful of designer collections that are tailored to suit every style.
1. Climbing Orchid in Red | 2. Garden Chinoiserie | 3. Cross Grain in Neutral | 4. Glowing Pebble in Cream | 5. Textured Foil in Gold | 6. Nuvolette | 7. Blazing Poppies | 8. Smokey Rose in Grey | 9. For The Trees in Indigo
Here is my big secret…. Anthropologie sells wallpaper, and damn is it good. They really pick the creme de la creme of patterns and designers to sell online. Their patterns rotate with each season so if you find something you love snag it up before it’s gone.
1. Native in Parchment 2. Nani in ‘Ula ‘Ula 3.4. Little Havana in Henri 5. Desert Rose in Aubergine 6. Tania in Post Modern 7. Bark in Brich 8. Manitou in Clear Water 9. Shanti in Jhumpa
These guys take abstract wallpapers to a whole new level. Some of their prints even look like they have been block printed so it really makes your walls look custom and much better than any old bland beige paint that you could slap on.
1. Shadows Of The Paranormal | 2. Aquatic | 3. All Of Us | 4. Dead Trees | 5. Girls | 6. Hands | 7. Lines Forest | 8. Apples | 9. Little Whales
Pottok has some very fun prints. if you are looking for stripes and chinoiserie then steer clear but if you want fun, modern, playful and youthful prints then you can get lost in some of their dreamy wallpapers.
1. Ringwold 2. Amime | 3. Closet Stripe | 4. Aranami | 5. Ranelagh | 6. Polka Square | 7. Lattice | 8. Tourbillion | 9. Peony
Farrow and Ball has long been the king of the best paint colors but they also carry wallpaper, and my is it beautiful. It leans more to the traditional side but I love some of their prints. I used #7 in the Bridal Suite at the fig house and it added just the perfect amount of glam.
1. Dungeness in Coach Denim | 2. Sitting Comfortably? in Snow | 3. Pet Sounds in Harvest Orange | 4. Peggy in Mustard | 5. Feathers in Chalkhill Blue | 6. P.L.U.T.O. in Washed Denim | 7. Gulls in Chalkhill Blue | 8. Festival in Red & Blue | 9. Whitby in Washed Denim
Anyone who has a wallpaper print with vintage midcentury modern chair silhouettes is bound to be on my roundup of the best wallpapers online. They have some very fun playful prints to feast your eyes on.
1. Apothecary’s Garden | 2. Bat & Poppy | 3. Alice In Wonderland | 4. Hydrangea | 5. I Love Little Pussy | 6. Bird & Bramble | 7. Rook & Holly | 8. Seagulls | 9. Angelic Forest
These guys make reproductions of some of the most beautiful antique prints. I have been keeping them a secret for quite some time so that I can cover every room in my country house (which doesn’t exist) with a different print. That Alice in Wonderland print is beyond words.
1. Changing Of The Guards At Buckingham Palace in Spring | 2. Up, Up And Away! | 3. London City Gents | 4. Jazz in Central Park 5. Festival Of Britain At Southbank | 6. Red Buses & Black Cabs | 7. The Royal Guard’s | 8. St. Paul’s | 9. Changing Of The Guards At Buckingham Palace in Autumn
For those of you that miss a little bit of class or english charm in your life, you might find it on your walls with any of these prints. They have a great collection of British inspired prints in some very fun and vibrant color ways.
1. Floral Graffiti in Vieux 2. Conté Stripe in Champignon 3. Refracted in Gris 4. Silk Scarf in Cadmium 5. Fluidity in Or 6. Outside The Box in Geranium 7. Painter’s Palette in Naples Yellow 8. En Plein Air in Gris 9. Tangled in Argent
Their wallpapers will take your room to a whole different level. Each pattern is designed after hand painted pieces which means your room will look as if the most skilled artisan came in and transformed your room.
1. Paint Flowers | 2. Valparaiso | 3. Bellewood | 4. Montaña in Blue | 5. Hostal Las Luces in Green | 6. Medow | 7. Twinkle Twinkle in Black | 8. Welcome To The Jungle | 9. Surface Dots
I recently stumbled into these guys when I was sourcing some new inspiration and wallpaper for my new nursery (for the baby on the way) and I fell in love with #3. They have a little bit of everything and can custom make it for your room so that the pattern and mural is continuous across all your walls.
1. Marble | 2. Grid | 3. Angle | 4. Remix | 5. Harlequin | 6. Half Moon | 7. Herringbone | 8. Wilderness | 9. Vanitas
If geometrics are your thing, then you definitely will not get sick of what Clever Spaces has to offer.
1. Scallops | 2. Geranium | 3. Ohoy | 4. Gran | 5. Mountains | 6. Fir Forest
Her wallpapers are a co-collaboration between herself and her talented son who draws a lot of the fun and whimsical patterns which she uses. I used her ships pattern in one of my projects and it was such a fun addition to the room.
1. Bungalow in Aura | 2. Akimbo 10 | 3. Grasscloth Banda in Midnight | 4. Paw Paw in Flare | 5. Head Hunter in Dew | 6. Dynasty in Indigo | 7. Akimbo 5 in Greyscale | 8. Peilungua Peaks in Mulberry | 9. Omaha Kinship in Breeze
These guys have a lot of tribal and watercolor inspired prints which if that’s your thing would be perfect to add to any of your walls.
1. Pas De Trois in Gold | 2. Cle Elum in Denim | 3. Sisters Of The Sun in Gold & Navy | 4. Big Moon in Silver | 5. The Sou’Wester in Copper & Patina | 6. After Chinterwink in Sunset | 7. Indian Summer in Lilac & Charcoal | 8. A View Of The Woods in Mint & Cream | 9. Salad Days in Straw & Orange
Juju wallpapers are local to Portland and we all know how much I love a small business, especially a small business in Portland that puts out some lovely patterns for your walls.
1. Hicks’ Hexagon | 2. Fountainebleu | 3. Acquario | 4. Wisteria | 5. Great Vine | 6. Woods | 7. Great Wave | 8. Flamingos | 9. Poppy
Flamingos, Waves, Trees, Poppies, Fish and Parrots… these guys have it all, and I love their saturated but not crazy prints. Their patterns are classics and feel painstakingly hand-drawn by artists.
1. Animal House in Blue Lagoon | 2. Floria | 3. Buggie in Flashy Cadet | 4. Mr. Blow in Bone Thugs & Harmony | 5. A Beautiful Mind in American Beauty | 6. Gossip in Eden | 7. Holden in Captain Nemo | 8. Spot in Prince | 9. Lobby in Royale
These guys are exactly what they say they are; a little bit abnormal and a little bit amazing. I hung quite a handful of these in my office for our opening party and everyone couldn’t get enough of them.
There you have it folks over 200 of my favorite wallpapers. Now get out there and wallpaper your life.
*In case you missed our other EPIC roundups, check out: Best Online Fabric and Best Online Art
The post The Best Wallpaper Roundup (ever) appeared first on Emily Henderson.