Over the Moon Fun-Fold card
My friend Marilyn made this card for a swap with her Card Club this month. Many of my Club gals swap cards every other month. They are loving this and actually 'using' their products!
It's made with the 'Over the Moon' stamp set seen here.
Isn't it cute? It's a fun fold card where the front panel swings open on the bottom.
The black spots look like patterned paper but they're stamped using the 'Love What You Do' stamp set seen here. Aren't they perfect?!!!
- Black back - 4 1/4" X 5 1/2", bottom front 2 3/4" X 4 3/4" scored at 4 1/4", front panel 3" X 4 1/4" stitched rectangle
- Real Red 2 5/8" X 4" stitched rectangle
- White front 2 1/4" X 3 1/2" stitched rectangle, lower front spotted, stamped panel 2 1/2" X 4"
Four February Specials just for you besides Sale-a-Braton
and the Product Coordination Release!
1. Earn a ticket in the drawing for each $25 you order online in February for a free Little Ladybug stamp set!
February Host Code is 4CQKPWRV
4. Choose any FREE stamp set when you purchase the Starter kit during Sale-a-Bration; of any value! Plus you'll get a free paper trimmer and a 6 X 6 sampler of new Designer Paper! It's just $99 plus tax; shipping is free! Click here to join my awesome Flowerbug's Team!