Friday Favorites // 058
Nota bene: Friday Favorites post contain some affiliate links. I will receive a small percentage of the sales made through the use of those links below. If you’d like to have your product featured here, and feel like you’d be a good fit for girldust, please feel free to contact me! I’d love to work with you! ♥
- Some beardy fellow I know is getting a birthday gift from The Parks Project. Obviously, I’m not going to tell you what it is, but it’s not this tee. I want this tee for me.
- Until I’m able to find a reusable cup for iced coffee that I am 100% pleased with, disposable iced coffee cups are pretty much my one major ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE FOR THE PLANET …thing. I don’t drink a daily takeout iced coffee, but I definitely splurge multiple times a week. Enter, the coffee cozy. The Lovemich Collection iced coffee cozy has been a highly coveted item in my life for about two years, now, and I finally managed to snag the lovely purple one picture above. I totally understand the hype. My ice remained unmelted, my cup remained drip-free, and my hands (because ICED COFFEE ALL YEAR ROUND) remained relatively un-frozen. Do I maybe feel just a little bit “basic?” Yes, a bit. But I also feel really good about supporting a woman who makes a high-quality and aesthetically pleasing handmade product. The girl is a boss, and she deserves all the praise and hype she receives. Each product is available in very limited quantities during a short window of time. The shop sells out in a matter of minutes. I suggest joining the mailing list and setting a reminder when the next update comes around.
- A friendly reminder in the form of this enamel pin.
- Am I the only modern lady who’s a one-purse-at-a-time kind of person? I used to have a great little Lilypond bag that I managed to score second hand. It got lost at DCA long before its time was due, and as much as I’m okay with my current crossbody bag, it doesn’t really hold a candle to my old Lilypond. The Rainshower is likely to be my next purse.
- Hello. My name is Naomi and I am a Cocokind Collective convert. That alliteration, though. I recently purchased the matcha moisture stick to use on dry patches and dark circles, and I have to say it’s a keeper. This definitely falls under the category of “I could make this myself, but I simply can’t be bothered, and this is pretty much perfect.” The vegan-friendly version of this product contains shea butter and candelilla wax instead of beeswax.
- The Metamorphosis bath bomb from LUSH is only available online. I really wish I had a bathtub, because this speaks to me on a level I never thought possible in a bath product.
- I’m going to be honest. I am not in love with the newest catalog from Jamberry. Most of the new wraps are totally gaudy and unwearable. Shown here is New World, literally the only design I would purchase, given the disposable funds. It’s a nice combination of softer shades and graphic black and I fell for it immediately. Good for summertime, I think!
Sorry for the silence as of late. I realize there are only a handful of people reading this, but I do feel like I should be sharing something, even if it’s just a simple Friday Favorites. School is taking up a lot of my time and energy, which is not at all a bad thing, but it leaves little time for this space. I think the only other thing I have to offer right now is too many photos of my dumb cat. When I’m not reading or writing for class, I mostly just want to watch Netflix. I’m sure you understand. Also, my cat is just really darn photogenic.