Welcoming baby #3!
The news is finally out, we are pregnant and will be expecting baby #3 in December. We are very excited, but at the same time I’m terrified with having 2 kids under the age of 2. I figure that if we decided to have more children it would be years from now, but that didn’t seem to be the plan for us. We are definitely excited, but still awaiting what’s in store for us during this pregnancy.
During my pregnancy with Penny we went through a lot of complications. We are hoping that with baby #3 everything will run a lot smoother. We have a boy and a girl, and another boy wouldn’t hurt. Lovey, was teasing me that it could be twins, but we’ll see. I’m guessing it’s just one baby, but the more the merrier, right?!
It has been a little stressful since finding out that we were pregnant with baby #3. Not because we were shocked, but mainly because it’s been crazy trying to get an OB with our insurance. It also didn’t help that I got hit by a nasty bug. I’m still currently sick, but recovering a lot better. It’s taking some time, but I’m hoping by Monday I’ll be up and kicking around. This is the first time since I was in the E.R that I feel well enough to even sit up for this long in front of a computer. The entire time has been me lying down on the couch and just waiting for a miracle to happen.
With that said, I hope that by Monday I’ll be back to my normal self.
I haven’t done this in forever, and I don’t think I even did this with Penny. Now that we’re sort of settled in our new home I can kind of keep track through my posts about this pregnancy.
For this 1st trimester in review thus far:
- I’ve fallen sick. Not just with a cold, but with a viral infection and I’m still working on getting over it.
- I started prenatal vitamins. My body could not take them when I was pregnant with Penny, but so far I’ve been okay.
- I’m still nauseous and dizzy like the last pregnancy, except a headache was added on to it.
- I can’t stand the flavor of eggs, which is sad because I love eggs.
- I crave sweets, but specific kinds of sweets.
- Weaning off of caffeine is hard because I was doing so well before I found out I was pregnant. Then it hit me that I needed it.
- I’m very bloated. My jeans don’t fit quite as well.
- I had gained a lot of weight in the last 2 weeks. BOO!
- My energy has dropped by 1000 percent. I honestly, don’t want to do anything but lay here.
That’s pretty much the few things I’ve noticed so far during my 1st trimester. I’ll be writing another update about it later on when we get our first ultrasound picture. I’ll probably be writing several posts on pregnancy, but we’ll see how things go from here with my energy.
I’m just happy to announce, that baby #3 will be here this year! What a crazy year it’s been so far and what a huge blessing to our family to be adding another bundle of joy into our lives!