Kathryn J. LeMaster Art & Design
This bathroom by Little Rock, Arkansas interior designer Kathryn J. LeMaster, photographed here by Karen E. Segrave, is both beautiful and functional! Storage is always my number one priority and I love how Kathryn created plenty of stylish places to stash necessities! Love the great mix of textures with the wood, tile and beadboard...and how they all look with the wall color (Tradewind by Sherwin-Williams). A little bit rustic, but still so serene and pretty! The little room saw a big transformation, see the before shots and read all about the space here!
Paint InfoLove turquoise? Visit my shopping blog Everything Turquoise...updated several times throughout the day! Check out Decor by Color for even more color-themed shopping!
Tradewind SW 6218 by Sherwin-Williams
- I think you can learn a lot from your design. You ... by friv 2 http://www.friv2on.com
- I really like the "updated vintage" look... by Anonymous
- Good job. Most of people are looking for these typ... by HomeImprovementQuote http://homeimprovement-quote.com/
- Taking your time means it will turn out beautiful!... by laura Madalene http://www.blogger.com/profile/06282122254733566009
- Love the color on the walls. Perfect for the bath.... by Suz http://www.blogger.com/profile/03894912679671953602
- Plus 3 more...