"10 RANDOM THINGS" + GIVEAWAY: The Last Changeling by Chelsea Pitcher
Welcome to my stop on The Last Changeling blog tour. Find out "10 Random Things" about Chelsea and enter the tour-wide giveaway!!
Synopsis: A Kingdom at War . . .
Elora, the young princess of the Dark Faeries, plans to overthrow her tyrannical mother, the Dark Queen, and bring equality to faeriekind. All she has to do is convince her mother’s loathed enemy, the Bright Queen, to join her cause. But the Bright Queen demands an offering first: a human boy who is a “young leader of men.”
A Dark Princess In Disguise . . .
To steal a mortal, Elora must become a mortal—at least, by all appearances. And infiltrating a high school is surprisingly easy. When Elora meets Taylor, the seventeen-year-old who’s plotting to overthrow a ruthless bully, she thinks she’s found her offering . . . until she starts to fall in love.
10 Random Things about Chelsea Pitcher
10 Random Facts About Me (and my book!) 1. Once, while in Mexico, I swam so far out into the ocean that it scared the locals.
2. The first draft of THE LAST CHANGELING was four hundred and thirty-seven pages.
3. I love vintage-inspired clothing, but can rarely wear actual vintage because I’m 5’11.
4. When I first wrote THE LAST CHANGELING, Elora’s POV was in 1st person and Taylor’s was in 3rd.
5. I’m still wary of Angelica Houston after seeing her in the movie “The Witches” as a child.
6. It took me seven years to write THE LAST CHANGELING.
7. My first crush was on Macaulay Culkin.
8. My favorite food is Thai yellow curry with tofu.
9. THE LAST CHANGELING had over twenty beta readers.
10. My family has a running joke that I was raised by wolves.
Thanks so much for having me today!
About the Author: